Seals & Security: Safeguarding Freight from Theft and Tampering Handbook
- This handbook covers different methods and processes for protecting cargo from tampering and theft, with a focus on proper security seal and padlock use and best practices
- Information is presented graphically so it's easy to find, and includes call-outs that address real-life situations experienced by drivers and management when dealing with seals and security
- Features several security checklists that can be used on the job
- Covers the following topics and more:
- Why is cargo security important?
- Types of cargo theft
- Food security (tampering)
- Cargo security devices
- Security best practices
- Security at the shipper's, while leaving the shipper, en-route, and at stops
- Available in English
- Softbound, 44 pages
- Measures 5-1/4" x 8-1/4"